Online Dockage Request
Daily rate ranges from $ 2.75 per foot to $ 3.25 per foot. Now offering Annual and Semi-Annual dockage contracts
Payment MethodsVISA / MasterCard / Discover / AMEX / CASH
Approach & Docking
Harbour Town Yacht Basin is located just off the Atlantic ICW on Calibogue Sound just below Statute Mile 565 at Marker 32. Our office staff monitors VHF channels 16 & 68, and our competent and courteous dock personnel can help guide you to your slip. Please call ahead for slip assignment and docking assistance.
8.0 / 8.0 ft.
Amenities & Facilities
- Voted 2ndBest Small Marina in Marinalife's 2018 Best Marina Contest
- Voted 2ndBest Small Marina in Marinalife's 2016 Best Marina Contest
- Voted 2ndBest Small Marina in Marinalife's 2015 Best Marina Contest
- Selected as 2015 "Marina of the Year" by Marina Dock Age Magazine
- Ranked in the "Top 25 Best Marinas in North America" by Power & Motoryacht magazine
- Selected as the runner-up ofMarinalife's2014 Best Marina Contest for "Best Transient Marina"
- Selected as the winner ofMarinalife's2011 Best Marina contest award for "Best Customer Service"
- Recertified in 2012 as a "Clean Marina."The Clean Marina program is administered by the SC Department of Health & Environmental Control (DHEC), the Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management and the South Carolina Marine Association.
Located in the heart of The Sea Pines Resort, the Harbour Town Yacht Basin is recognized as a premier yachting destination in a world-class resort setting. Whether docking for a day, a week, a month, or even a lifetime, guests enjoy the marinas modern facilities and services as well as convenient access to the resorts outstanding amenities and luxurious accommodations. Amenities include an array of dining options, watersports, fishing charters, sightseeing cruises and much more.
$2.040, tax included
89 Octane: $2.460, tax included
Diesel & Gas
Volume: over 1000 gallons varies
BoatUS: $ 0.10/gal discount
Sea Tow: $ 0.10/gal discount
AGLCA: $0.10/gal discount
MTOA: $0.10/gal discount
Fuel docks are open 9AM to 7PM Check website
Yes; $0.25 per day; $0.75 per month
Yes; $0.35 per day; $1.00 per month
Yes; $0.50 per day; $2.50 per month
Yes; $0.75 per day; $5.00 per month
RepairsNo repair facilities available
- FedEx / UPS
- Dry Cleaner
- Liquor store
- Car Rental
Slip ownership opportunities are available at Harbour Town Yacht Basin; Harbourmaster Nancy Cappelmann can assist you with buying or selling your slip.
Specials & Events
During the Covid19 national emergency.
Harbour Town Yacht Basin is open for transient and monthly customers. Our fuel dock is open with non-ethenol 89octane gas and diesel (Valvtect fuels) and pumpout.
Resort restaurants are closed for dine in, however, take out and delivery to your boat are available.
Please call for reservations (843) 363-8335 or email: [email protected]
To view all upcoming events around Harbour Town, please visit seapines.com/events.
Points of Contact
Nancy Cappelmann (30 years)
The Sea Pines Resort
The friendly, experienced staff at Harbour Town Yacht Basin is led by Harbourmaster Nancy Cappelmann and welcomes boaters year-round. Dockhands are on duty daily.