BoatUS, AGLCA, & MTOA discounts on trans. rates. Weekly rates vary between $2.50 to $4.50
Payment MethodsVISA / MasterCard / Discover / AMEX / CASH
Approach & Docking
Just inside the new Cunningham bascule bridge separating the Neuse and Trent Rivers; approach depth over 10ft; bridge clearance approximately 17 ft; opens on-demand except morning and evening rush hours on-the-hour only. Contact the bridge tender on VHF channel 13 or by phone (252-633-4799).
12.0 / 12.0 ft.
Amenities & Facilities
New Bern Grand Marina & Yacht Club occupies the prime waterfront location in downtown New Bern, NC and is only blocks to many restaurants, shops and historical sites. The adjacent DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton offers many services and amenities. The Boating Public is invited to use our Transient Docks for day dockage at no charge to visit Historical New Bern and enjoy our Special City.aEUR
Do not sell diesel
Do not sell gas
Yes; $4.00 per day
Yes; $6.00 per day
- Dockside Water
- Dockside Cable
- Internet Access
- Ship Store
- Meeting Facilities
- Yacht Brokerage
- Pet Friendly
Taxi/Uber/Lyft, Bus, Shuttle
- Coin Laundry
- Fitness Center
RepairsNo repair facilities available
- Post Office
- FedEx / UPS
- Dry Cleaner
- Liquor store
- Marine Store
Located on the waterfront in downtown historic New Bern
Specials & Events
Daily transient discount for BoatUS members up to 3 day stay. Spring/Fall monthly discounts for our north/south cruisers
- Farmer's Market: Open Every Tuesday & Saturday year round
- Seafood Market: Tryon Seafood - Open Monday - Saturday
- Art Crawl & Art Walk (Historic Downtown New Bern): 2nd Friday of each month, year round
- July 4th Weekend: Fireworks over the marina at Lawson's Park
- July 14th and August 11th - Summer Concert Series
- September 13th & 15th - Civil War Weekend
- September 16th - Tryon Palace Behind the Scenes Gardens Tour & "Lanterns on the Lawn" Family Camp Out at Tryon Palace
- September 30th - October Fest
- October 13th - Mumfest Kick Off Concert - Featuring Country Music Artist, Brett Young
- October 14th & 15th - Mumfest (100,000 people flock to New Bern to enjoy great food, fun, art, beer tent, exhibits, and rides)
- October 28th - All Hallows Eve at the Tryon Palace. Haunted Ghost Walk Event: ongoing throughout the month of October.
- November 24th - Light Up The Season Begins with 30 days of holiday festivities, fake snow, sledding in the south with real snow, Candelight Christmas at the Tryon Palace. It's magical!
- December 2nd - Christmas Flotilla. A magical array of boats decorated for the holidays parade along the water for all to enjoy.
Points of Contact
New Bern Grand Marina Yacht Club is under new management. Come on by and let us show you what we have to offer. Jeremy McConnell is new dockmaster.