Beach Channel Bridge
- Lat / Lon: N 40° 35.751' / W 073° 48.642'
- Bridge Type: Swing
- Vertical Clearance (Closed): 26.00'
- Horizontal Clearance: 101.00'
- Schedule: The draw of the Beach Channel railroad bridge shall open on signal; except that, the draw need not open for the passage of vessel traffic, 6:45 a.m. to 8:20 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 6:45 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.
Editor's Note: Bridge schedules are subject to temporary change due to repairs, maintenance, events, etc. Check the Waterway Explorer for possible nav alerts.
- VHF Channel: 13
Be the first to provide comments about this bridge
These are observations from the boating community. Waterway Guide information is verified regularly and all efforts will be made to validate any new updates submitted here. Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your experience.
Thanks for your valuable feedback!
Current Review Policies
- Comments are reviewed and/or verified by Waterway Guide staff and do not post immediately. Please use a valid email address so that we can contact you if we need clarification (email address will not be published).
- Name will be published. Anonymous comments may not be posted.
- Comments will be shared with the reviewed marina to offer them an opportunity to respond. If they choose to do so, the marina’s comments may also be posted in response to the original comment.
- Comments containing foul or obscene language will be rejected or returned for resubmission.
- Comments containing personal attacks will be rejected or returned for resubmission.
- Off-topic content will be rejected.
- Comments must describe commenter's personal experience – “hearsay” reports will be rejected.
- Comments must be understandable and clear enough to inform other boaters.
- URL links are allowed only if they inform the content – no “advertising” your business or blog.