Top 10 Reasons to Visit Waterway Guide at the Miami Boat Show
by Jani Parker - January 25, 2016
Waterway Guide's staff will be at the Miami Boat Show. Will you? If so, here are the Top 10 Reasons to visit us…
- Pick up your FREE copy of the 2016 Waterway Guide Magazine. Over 300 pages of things to know before you go, informative and entertaining articles and details on featured marinas, and did we mention that it’s FREE?
- Plan your trip to Cuba with Cuba Bound-The North Coast: Ports of Entry and Anchorages. This brand new addition to the Waterway Guide series provides in-depth information and details for boaters headed to Cuba from the United States and Bahamas. Filled with NV Atlas chartlets, selected waypoints, detailed navigation advice and photos.
- Buy your Valentine a 2016 Waterway Guide. We’ll have all the new editions available: Bahamas, Southern, Atlantic ICW, Chesapeake Bay and—hot off the presses—Northern and Great Lakes. Features new design with color-coded sections and regional overview maps, updated NOAA charts and additional marinas and anchorages.
- Take a tour of the Waterway Guide Explorer. Our staff will walk you through our interactive web site (waterwayguide.com), which shows over 3,700 marinas, thousands of anchorages, 1,700+ bridges, 200+ locks, fuel prices and timely navigation alerts as overlays on the assortment of chart options. Correlated to printed Waterway Guide editions and chapters.
- Stock up on Skipper Bob publications. The Skipper Bob guides are not your typical "cruising guides" but basic guides on what you find along the waterway. Updated annually, they are laid out in an easy to use mile-by-mile format. Keep a copy at the helm, to follow as you travel.
- Check out our redesigned Marina App for iPhone and Android. Detailed listings for over 3700 marinas and boatyards. Embedded GPS map allows you to see at a glance your location, details, services and a call button for marinas and boatyards from 10 to 100 miles out.
- Be the first on your dock to own ANCHORING-A Ground Tackler’s Apprentice. This new guide answers all your questions so you can anchor like a pro. Authors Rudy and Jill Sechez know their subject, having anchored through numerous hurricanes, tropical storms and gales. This is a must-have book for boaters.
- Win a free Waterway Guide of your choice. Stop by and sign up for the Cruising Club to enter the daily raffle. Receive discounts on fuel, dockage, supplies and more from our partners; 20 percent discount on all Waterway Guide and Skipper Bob products; and entertaining monthly newsletters.
- Sign up for Mike Ahart’s Cruiser’s Weekly Update. Delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday, this popular newsletter is chock full of news, nav alerts, events and updates in the regions covered by Waterway Guide. (You can also access this at your web site: waterwayguide.com and select Cruising News.)
- Get published. Share with us photos of your boat and stories of your adventures and you may find yourself in the pages of Waterway Guide, in our magazine or on our web site. Just provide us with your Facebook site, blog address or other social media connection and a way to get in touch with you (boat card, etc.). Also ask about cruising editor and magazine writer positions.