Vessels over 50' higher rates
Yes, 115 moorings
Payment MethodsVISA / MasterCard / AMEX / CASH
Approach & Docking
As you approach the vicinity of the marina, please contact the Marina Office on VHF CH 16 or VHF CH 71 from your VHF radio. Depending on current weather conditions, immediate boat traffic, your immediate needs and current circumstance, you will be directed to the fuel dock, to your designated reserved space (mooring or slip assignment), or to a temporary location, by marina staff. Once you are secured and settled, we ask that you come to the Marina Office to register and settle your account. If you are staying on a mooring, dinghy dockage is included in the cost. Swipe cards will be provided for access to the secured restrooms, showers, laundry, and lounge, upon registration.
20.0 / 15.0 ft.
Yes, 115 moorings
Amenities & Facilities
- Concrete floating docks with full fendering
- 96 slips for vessels up to 200 feet
- 110 moorings, including two moorings specifically designated for vessels up to 120 feet.
- Fuel, oil and ice available at the fuel dock, in the Marina Office
- Complimentary pump-out available at the fuel dock and at all slips
- Electrical service available: 120V-30amp, 120/208V-50 amp, 208v-100amp 3-phase with single phase adapters if needed, and 480V/277V-100 amp 3-phase.
- Modern and secure restroom/shower facility, laundromat and lounge for registered overnight guests
- Public restrooms are available for hourly dockage customers
- Propane gas tanks available for purchase and trade
- Docking assistance and hand carts available
- Black Raven Ship's store offers limited boat supplies; however, souvenirs, clothing, beverages, snacks, sunscreens and other sundries are available.
- American Express, MasterCard and Visa accepted
Complementary pump-out at the mooring is available and must be arranged before 9am on the day of requested service, or scheduled in advance. Water tender service is also available to moored vessels, beginning at 10am, running every two hours, and ending at 6pm. (10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM, and 6PM). The last ride back to your vessel is 6 PM! Please be prompt! Water tender service is offered 365 days a year, weather permitting.
$3.680, tax included
89 Octane: $4.040, tax included
Yes; $7.50 per day; $85.00 per month
Yes; $15.00 per day; $165.00 per month
Yes; $35.00 per day; $350.00 per month
RepairsNo repair facilities available
- Post Office
- FedEx / UPS
- Dry Cleaner
- Liquor store
- Marine Store
- Car Rental
Pump Out, limited tender service and dinghy dockage is included in your mooring fee.
Points of Contact
Sam R. Adukiewicz
Due to the increasing popularity of our marina, and the City of St. Augustine as a popular travel destination, we strongly recommend making reservations in advance of your intended visit. Reservations do not require advance payment or deposit, but will guarantee you a slip or mooring ball to which you can bring your boat. While we understand some travel is last-minute, there are high volume weekends, peak transit seasons in Fall and Spring, and certain holidays that we will not be able to accommodate last minute arrivals.